Friday, July 12, 2013

I'm Back & Favorite Pins Friday



It has literally been months since I updated Sweet Kinders and that is because I AM PREGNANT! My husband and I found out in early March that we are expecting our first child this fall! So after months and months of morning sickness, I am finally coming back and feeling great!

I thought I would use my first post back by sharing some wonderful ideas I found this week: 

First: From Miss Kindergarten, she wrote a wonderful post about organization, which I love. She makes extra student bags for potential new students. I loved the labels. Click on the link above to get the freebie and read all about it! 



Second:  From Little Minds at Work, I loved her word rings that focus on cvc short vowel words. In K, we are constantly working on these and I love these simple cards and the black dots where students touch one dot per sound. She is offering a freebie too! 



Third: From Testy Yet Trying, I love her idea of a matching pole. It is so easy to make and it re-uses things around the house. She used it for alphabet recognition. I like to use it for cvc practice and rhyming word practice. 



Fourth: From Rub Some Dirt on It, I loved her alphabet identification egg activity. I had a bunch of Easter Eggs I stocked up on and now made them into these wonderful games. 



Next week I will be at I Teach K! SO look for more posts!! 



http://thefirstgradeparade.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment