Monday, July 22, 2013

Made it Monday

Happy Monday! I have really been in a blog groove and I love linking up with other teacher's. 




Today I am linking up with Fourth Grade Frolics to share with you the two SUPER SIMPLE games I made today. 

I went to The Dollar Tree this morning to just browse for possible goodies. I felt like I hit the jackpot! I found these 4 bulletin board sets. They were of course a dollar each...who can't beat that!! Each set has 12 of each shape and 24 total. 




I decided to make 2 of the sets into a beginning sound ABC game. I found clip art online, printed, and cut. I found the clip art below at Pre Kinders (click to get your own set).


I then glued the pictures onto the mustard and ketchup bottles. See there is a king on the mustard and a kite on the ketchup. 



I am planning on passing out all the cards randomly and the students have to find their partner that has the same beginning sound. 


King/Kite 

I also did the milk and cookies set. Here you can see bee and bike. 





I also went to Lakeshore to just browse and came home with these: FREE Plan Book, Laminating Pouches (25% off), Scratch Art ($4.99 on sale- 50% off!), 3 new ink pads ($3 each), Phonic Stamps ($23- with coupon), Mini Sea shapes (for my job chart), Name tag refills, and tooth stickers. 



Happy Monday All! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of buying the bulletin board sets and making them into fun games! :) Thanks for sharing!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete