Monday, August 12, 2013

Teacher Week 2013- It's all about me :)


Summer is sadly coming to a close and I know some teachers who are already back to school....sigh. 

I am lucky to be officially back until the last week of August, but let the crazy begin. 

My mind is flooded with room decor, class lists, furniture arrangements, and our BABY that is due in 12 weeks! 

This week will be fun, so here is what it entails:


Every day, there will be a new linky on Blog Hoppin’ and you can follow along or join in!
Today, is all about me Monday!

So here goes, 10 things you may or may not know about me. 

1. I am married to my high school sweetheart. He compliments me in more ways that I will ever realize. We are two peas in a pod and life could not be sweeter. 


2. I am slightly obsessed with Disney World. I literally go every year, sometimes twice a year. It is the 'happiest place on Earth,' where dreams come true and you never have to grow up. I'm in a bit of withdraw since we have a baby on the way...



3. My husband and I are expecting our first baby in early November. Can you say excited?!?!?! 


4. My first 3 years teaching I was the 'influx' teacher and jumped back and forth between K and 1. My first year was in 1st, second year in K, and third year in first. I locked in a permanent position my fourth year of teaching and I am happily in K. 


5. I love to party plan. Bridal showers, house warming parties, baby showers, and much more. 


6. I love to cook. I enjoy trying new recipes and new ingredients.  


French Toast Casserole 


Candy Cane colored Sugar Cookies 

 7. I have the sweetest pup- Bella! She is my first 'child.' 




8. Christmas is the best holiday. It is a time for family and giving. I go all out every year- at home and at school.


9. I love Baltimore Raven's football. Super Bowl Champs! 


10. I love my job! It is so rewarding, yet very challenging. Watching a child learn to read is my biggest joy! They are the center of my life....until our baby comes.... 


So there is me in 10 numbers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment