Sunday, February 17, 2013

100th Day

100th Day and Valentine's Day...back-to-back!!! Whew it was a busy week! 

The children entered Wednesday morning to a sign much like this (Thank you Pintrest and Ms. S from First Grade Fresh). I have seen these popping up all over Pintrest, so I just had to create one! 



Last year I made these wacky hats and found they were not worth all the time. Thus, this year we purchased special crowns from Really Good Stuff. They were a hit.


I don't know about your Kinders, but mine always need cut and paste activities. I cannot remember where I found this idea but it is a blast. Even my students who lose focus quickly LOVE these. 

Ice cream scoops. Count by 10's to 100! 




In my classroom we have some serious allergies and bringing food into the classroom is really tough. My teaching partner did a super cool 100th Day Snack mix. I still wanted to do something fun, so I went with Tootsie Pops and Life Saver Gummies. We even made the number 100 with them! They were a huge hit! 


Last but not least....my favorite 100th Day activity! 100 year old students! 
These crack me up every year! The children were even laughing. 


I love the hair on the sides. This student also made a tie! How precious! 


This one below is my FAVORITE! 


Hope you had a great 100th Day of School!



No comments:

Post a Comment