Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Valentine's Planning!

I know we have been seeing candy hearts since Christmas, but it is time to jump on the bandwagon and get cracking on Valentine's Day.

Today I brought my big tub of February Goodies to school and my LOVELY assistant and I got to work.

First, Valentine day card holders....is there a better word?

Last year, we created these cute bees and we want to do them again! I got the idea from here.

I made word documents for the "Bee Mine" Get it FREE here.


We went step-by-step and they turned out so cute! Then I attached the bee to a white gift bag and slapped a cute name tag so we could tell the difference between each child's. 

After school I went to Michael's to pick up a small container of glow sticks for my Valentine cards.  These are so easy and the children LOVE them! 


More to come tomorrow! 

Aren't they the sweetest? 

No comments:

Post a Comment