Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Classroom Day 1

That time of day is here and I officially started working in the classroom. Here are my photos from day 1.....a long way to go!

Tables are all over the place, but I do love that I do not have to put up my number line again...see those dots on the wall. 


I organized all my manipulatives before I left school. I put paper over my mailboxes/math manipulatives, and took it off and found this shining and ready for a new year! 


Another view of the classroom, boxes and stuff everywhere!


Guided reading table with all my stuff: computer, books, ect. 


I did organize my reading street books before I left. Love this idea- I got it from Jessica at Under the Alphabet Tree.



Day 2 is tomorrow and my wonderful co-teacher and I are getting things ready for K Assessments!

Now off to use my Cricut and make BB titles! 


No comments:

Post a Comment